Welcome from the Pastor
We would like to welcome you to www.hayesvillefreewill.org and offer an invitation to join us in our services. First Free Will Baptist Church is a place where everyone that walks through our doors feels the love of Jesus Christ. If you have a desire to be used by God in a mighty way and affect the lives of the lost, then FFWBC might be the church for you. If you are lost and need to be saved we would love to have the opportunity to lead you to Christ and disciple you in the faith. If you are Christian and just haven’t found that place where you fit in, then our church just might be the missing link in your life for spiritual fulfillment and godly fellowship.
What We Believe
- That the Bible is the verbally inspired Word of God and without mistakes as originally written. It is the complete revelation of His will for salvation and the only unfailing rule of faith and practice for the Christian life.
- In one God, Creator of all things, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and that these three are co-eternal and of equal dignity and power.
- In the deity of Jesus Christ; His miraculous conception by the Holy Spirit; His virgin birth; His sinless life; His substitutionary death on a cross; His bodily resurrection; His ascension to the right hand of the Father; and His personal, imminent return.
- That man was created by and for God; that by man's disobeying God, every person incurred spiritual death, which is separation from God, and physical death as a consequence; and that all people are sinners by nature and practice.
- The Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins and that all who believe in Him are declared righteous because of His sacrificial death and are, therefore, in the right relationship with God.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit indwelling all believers and thus enabling and empowering the life and ministry of the believer.
- In the bodily resurrection of everyone who has lived, the everlasting blessedness of those in right relationship with God, and the everlasting punishment of those who have rejected God's forgiveness in His Son.